With not a little experimentation I finally got CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA to work on DonTai.com. CAPTCHA presents a test that humans can pass but spambots cannot. reCAPTCHA builds on CAPTCHA and rpesents the commenter with 2 words, which must be typed in. They are great to prevent spam. OpenID is another way to login. You set an account up, then add an OpenID to your account. Login to your OpenID authenticator, then login to dontai.com, type in your authenticator, and then you're approved. No more duplicate ID and password.
Website Update: reCAPTCHA and OpenID installed
BBC Tech ⬈
- Best Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals: Storage, SSD and flash drives - CNET
- Best Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals: TVs and home video - CNET
- Ant-Man and the Wasp post-credits scenes, explained - CNET
- Fortnite L dance excites fans during World Cup 2018 final - CNET
- I picked the wrong day to try this NYC Hololens AR art installation - CNET
NYT Tech ⬈
Global Voices ⬈
- Chinese mobile phone cameras are not-so-secretly recording users’ activities
- Freedom segregated: China to set up open internet zone on tourist island
- Rising star footballer is among more than a million Uyghurs sent to Chinese ‘re-education’ camps
- Jogging through Tiananmen Square: What happens when Facebook meets China's censorship regime?
- Who are China's political prisoners? A human rights assessment, 29 years after Tiananmen