With not a little experimentation I finally got CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA to work on DonTai.com. CAPTCHA presents a test that humans can pass but spambots cannot. reCAPTCHA builds on CAPTCHA and rpesents the commenter with 2 words, which must be typed in. They are great to prevent spam. OpenID is another way to login. You set an account up, then add an OpenID to your account. Login to your OpenID authenticator, then login to dontai.com, type in your authenticator, and then you're approved. No more duplicate ID and password.
Website Update: reCAPTCHA and OpenID installed
BBC Tech ⬈
- Best graphics card for 2021: Top GPUs for gamers and creatives - CNET
- Laptop vs. Chromebook: What's the difference and which works better for you - CNET
- AI's social justice problem: It's amplifying human bias - CNET
- Mortgage interest rates for April 15, 2021: Rates ease - CNET
- You can go hands-free with Ford BlueCruise later this year - Roadshow
NYT Tech ⬈
Global Voices ⬈
- China’s Xinjiang-cotton debacle unleashed fierce patriotism and ethnic policy support
- Beijing has rewritten Hong Kong's electoral rules. What will change?
- How Hong Kong lost its academic freedom in 2020
- Chinese patriotic YouTuber apologizes after criticizing propaganda and corruption
- After pineapple ban, Taiwan calls Beijing’s new agricultural investment offer ‘an old trick’
China Digital Times ⬈
- Photo: Sunrise at the Peak, Hong Kong, by johnlsl
- After Shuttering of Feminist Douban Groups, Women Call for Unity Online
- Veteran HK Activists Jailed for Peaceful Protest: “I Stand the Law’s Good Servant But the People’s First”
- Photo: Sunset at Aberdeen, Hong Kong, by johnlsl
- Taiwan Under Threat… But Is War Really Imminent?