With not a little experimentation I finally got CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA to work on DonTai.com. CAPTCHA presents a test that humans can pass but spambots cannot. reCAPTCHA builds on CAPTCHA and rpesents the commenter with 2 words, which must be typed in. They are great to prevent spam. OpenID is another way to login. You set an account up, then add an OpenID to your account. Login to your OpenID authenticator, then login to dontai.com, type in your authenticator, and then you're approved. No more duplicate ID and password.
Website Update: reCAPTCHA and OpenID installed
BBC Tech ⬈
NYT Tech ⬈
- Fox News’s ‘Partisan Right’ Audience on YouTube is Dropping
- Hollywood’s ‘We’re Not in Kansas Anymore’ Moment
- 52 Years Later, IBM Apologizes for Firing Transgender Woman
- Coronavirus Antibodies Good. Machine-Made Molecules Better?
- No, Trump’s sister did not publicly back him. He was duped by a fake account.
Global Voices ⬈
- Beijing's misgivings with tech billionaire Jack Ma, as seen by Chinese social media
- A Hong Kong reporter's account of the crackdown on press freedom under the national security law
- Hong Kong’s opposition resigns en masse following unprecedented Beijing ruling
- Some Hongkongers despair as US President Donald Trump's election hopes fade
- How YouTube helped a Hong Kong protester become a Trump supporter
China Digital Times ⬈
- Photo: Xining China June 2018, by Bryon Lippincott
- Minitrue Diary, February 26, 2020: Foreign COVID Responses, Vaccine Development, Hong Kongers’ Evacuation, Bad Examples
- Entrepreneur Sun Dawu Latest To Be Arrested For Picking Quarrels
- Shocking Cases Highlight China’s Domestic Abuse Crisis
- Workers Sent Back To Countryside In Poverty Alleviation Drive