With not a little experimentation I finally got CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA to work on DonTai.com. CAPTCHA presents a test that humans can pass but spambots cannot. reCAPTCHA builds on CAPTCHA and rpesents the commenter with 2 words, which must be typed in. They are great to prevent spam. OpenID is another way to login. You set an account up, then add an OpenID to your account. Login to your OpenID authenticator, then login to dontai.com, type in your authenticator, and then you're approved. No more duplicate ID and password.
Website Update: reCAPTCHA and OpenID installed
BBC Tech ⬈
- Virgin Orbit will livestream its first fully commercial launch - CNET
- PS5 restock update: How to find a PlayStation 5 at Walmart, Best Buy and other retailers - CNET
- Keep the action-adventure game Pine for free in this week's Epic giveaway - CNET
- Brand-new Hyundai Kona, Veloster models recalled for fire risk, new engines needed - Roadshow
- Semiconductor revenue set to grow despite ongoing chip shortage, analysts predict - CNET
NYT Tech ⬈
Global Voices ⬈
- Hong Kong activists sentenced to jail for commemorating Tiananmen Square Massacre in 2020
- Taiwan, ‘the most dangerous place on Earth'? Not according to Taiwanese.
- China pledges to improve conditions of delivery workers. Arrest of a labor activist suggests otherwise.
- Merkel, Macron or Biden? No, Latin America is relying on China for vaccines
- Chinese state media instrumental in smear campaign against wife of former US diplomat, research firm DoubleThink Lab says