I’m a pretty private person, more a lurker than a blogger, so don’t expect much personal information on this site. you will see common themes throughout my work, this site and my personality. Here are a couple:
- Simple is better
- Figure out what you need, and find a product that satisfies this minimal requirement for a reasonable price. If you can get more of what you don’t need or want for the same price, then fine, but don’t pay for what you you don’t want, irregardless of the price.
- Honesty is paramount. If someone says they can do something and then does something else, move on, and don’t look back
- There’s always a better way to do something. You’re smart, you’ll figure it out. Whomever comes up with the better way should get the recognition, no matter race, creed, colour.
- Buy in mainstream retail as a last resort, but look to alternative sources as well. Better products are available used than can be purchased new. Fix them up and you can have a unique product of far superior quality. New products are often shoddily made, break easily and disappoint. Do you really need it? Reduce, Reuse, recycle
- Keep an open mind in all issues of life. Be receptive to change. Put yourself in unfamiliar terrain for this is how you grow.
Enough grandstanding. Life’s too short.