- Extended my original header graphic, to their recommended 1144px. My original graphic is shallower than their recommended 292px. I might add the site title and sub-title in the graphic later.
- My custom text widgets coded in html came over without issue.
- Added my custom CSS for dropcap and paragraph indent
- Did some changes to the footer to remove the “Powered by WordPress”
- Removed some items in the meta widget, just copied some code over to the functions.php.
The ribosome is a complex molecule made of ribosomal RNA molecules and proteins that form a factory for protein synthesis in cells.
The ribosome (/ˈraɪbəˌsoʊm, -boʊ-/) is a complex molecular machine, found within all living cells, that serves as the site of biological protein synthesis (translation). Ribosomes link amino acids together in the order specified by messenger RNA (mRNA) molecules. Ribosomes consist of two major components: the small ribosomal subunit, which reads the RNA, and the large subunit, which joins amino acids to form a polypeptide chain.